SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Founding Partner of Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros Limitada. Former partner of Ovalle Consejeros Legales Limitada. Lawyer with 20 years of experience in insurance law, with solid experience in local and regional processes of renewal and tendering of insurance programs; structuring of insurance programs; legal audits of risks and insurance programs; and adjustment of losses. In 2017-2018 she was nominated as Star Lawyer by Acritas, Independently Rated Lawyers.
- September 2020 to present / Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros Limitada
- Founding partner of Schibli Asesores Legales, a law firm specialized in providing exclusive advice to companies in their capacity as insureds, in all kinds of insurance, contracts and related operations.
- March 2017 – August 2020 / Ovalle Consejeros Legales
- Partner of Ovalle Consejeros Legales, responsible for the area that specializes in insurance law.
- March 2014 – February 2017 / Ovalle y Compañía Limitada
- Director of Insurance Department.
- September 2010 – February 2014 / Ovalle y Compañía Limitada
- Senior lawyer, responsible for the creation and development of the Insurance Department of the law firm.
- June 2003 – August 2010 / Estudio Carvallo Limitada (Crawford Group)
- Legal Department Lawyer, specialized in trials and arbitration proceedings related to coverage, subrogation actions, liability defense, among other litigations related to insurance contracts.
- December 2000 – September 2002 / Estudio Carvallo Limitada (Crawford Group)
Legal Assistant of the legal department.
- Design and management of more than sixty tender processes for all types of insurance, such as All Risks of Property Damage and Business Interruption, Cargo (traditional model, Stock Throughput and export of fresh fruit), Mobile Equipment, General Liability, Directors and Officers (D&O), Personal Accidents, Credit, among others.
- Design and management of tender processes for regional insurance programs of companies with a presence in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and Peru.
- Advice on claims in all types of lines, including claims associated with catastrophic losses related to the 2010 earthquake, floods in Tierra Amarilla in 2014 and 2015, and riots in October 2019.
- Legal audit reports on insurance program risks, due diligence, among other related matters.
- June 2003 / Diego Portales University
- Graduated in Law and Social Sciences, approved with highest distinction.
- Member of Selección Chilena de la Asociación Internacional de Abogados de Derecho de Seguros (AIDA).
- Member of the Chilean Bar.
- Spanish and intermediate english.