Professional experience in the area of Insurance Law, where he advises insured companies in insurance bidding processes; negotiation of policy renewals; legal audits of risks and insurance programs; in addition to out-of-court claims management.
- April 2021 to present / Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros
Lawyer specialized in Insurance Law. Experience in bidding processes for local and regional insurance programs, advice on claims, risk and coverage analysis, review and adaptation of contractual clauses related to insurance, among others.
- November 2019 to April 2021 / Free practice of law.
Self-employed lawyer, providing services such as advice, knowledge and handling of civil and labor law.
- July 2017 to July 2018 / García Bilbao y Asociados.
Paralegal providing support to the area of family law.
- 2020 / Catholic University of Chile.
Diploma in Insurance Law, specializing in Personal Insurance: Life, Insurance and Health.
- 2018 / University of Los Andes.
Bachelor of Laws with distinction in Legal Sciences.
- Minor in Business Law.
- Spanish and English.