SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Risk Engineer, external consultant at Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros Limitada. Civil Engineer in Civil Works with 18 years of experience in handling and negotiating complex claims, asset valuation and risk surveys, leading work teams in catastrophe areas.
- July 2019 to present / Consulting engineer in general insurance claims at Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros Limitada (previously in insurance area of Ovalle Consejeros Legales).
Technical advisor in General Insurance claims: Participation in the management and administration of adjustment processes, asset valuation, determination of asset losses and business interruption, among others.
- May 2018 to present / Advisor in general insurance.
Technical advisor in General Insurance: Asset Valuation, Determination of Losses, Risk Surveys, in: Agribusiness, Dairy, Forestry, Frozen, Oilseeds, Infrastructure, Building.
- January 2015 – April 2018 / JPV & Asociados, Specialized Adjusters
Area Manager: Adjustment of Mobile Equipment, Construction and Industry claims, responsible for the adjustment of Mobile Equipment, Construction All Risks, Machinery Breakdown and Electronic Equipment claims.
- October 2011 – December 2014/ JPV & Asociados, Specialized Adjusters
Area Manager: Adjustment of Business and Institutions Claims.
- February 2006 – September 2011/ JPV & Asociados, Specialized Adjusters
Division Manager: Responsible for the creation of the home area, which adjusts massive home claims.
- July 2003 – January 2006 / JPV & Asociados, Specialized Adjusters
Department Manager: responsible for evaluating infrastructure and fixed asset losses in industry, trade and institutions.
- June 2002 – June 2003 / JPV & Asociados, Specialized Adjusters
Loss Adjuster: Determination of the costs of repair of damage to highways, leading field work teams.
- November 1998 – May 2002 / Habitacoop
Budget and Planning Department Manager: Responsible for the evaluation of real estate projects.
- August 1996 – October 1998 / Habitacoop
Contract Administrator Engineer: Contract Administrator, Work Supervision.
- April 1996 – July – 1996
Structural Engineer: Structural Calculation of Industrial Buildings.
- August 2018 – December 2019 Aprueba Sí.
Professor: Financial Mathematics, Securities Market Products – Securities Market Risk Seminars.
- Year 2012 / Year 2014 – Insurance School.
Professor: Fire Policy Seminar.
- August 2003 – December 2009 INACAP.
Professor: Project Evaluation, Machine and Dirt Moving Equipment, Hydrology Seminars.
- Handling of complex insurance claims related to Fire, All Risks of Property Damage, Mobile Equipment, Machinery Breakdown, Theft, among others.
- Adjustment of catastrophic claims, Tocopilla Earquake (2007), Chaitén Volcano Eruption (2011), Las Minas River Overflow – Punta Arenas (2012), Iquique Earthquake (2014), Calbuco Volcano Eruption (2015), Hurricane Maria – Puerto Rico (2017), among others.
- Large Risk Surveys, Watts, Iansa Group.
- Agroindustrial, Construction Materials Industry Appraisals
- Advice in claims related to: Apartment Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Institutional Buildings, Equipment Losses, Business Interruption, Inventory Losses and Machinery Breakdown.
- December 1996 / University of Santiago de Chile.
- Civil Engineer in Civil Works, Best Student of the Class.