SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Her professional experience is in the area of insurance law, where she provides advice to insured companies. She has vast experience in insurance tender processes; policy renewal negotiation; legal audits of risks and insurance programs; and out-of-court claims management.
She has also provided advice to several clients in the integral administration of their insurance policies and in the drafting of insurance clauses.
- September 2020 to present / Schibli Asesores Legales en Seguros
Senior Lawyer specialized in Insurance Law. Experience in tender processes of local and regional insurance programs, advice on claims, risk and coverage analysis, review and adaptation of contractual clauses related to insurance, among others.
- September 2015 to August 2020 / Ovalle Legal Advisors
Junior Lawyer, exclusively specialized in the area of Insurance Law. Participation and experience in tender processes of local and regional insurance programs, advice on claims, risk and coverage analysis, review and adaptation of contractual clauses related to insurance.
- April 2014 – August 2015 / Estudio Zárate y Asociados (Viña del Mar)
Legal Counsel, specialized in Family Law.
- October 2014 to December 2014 / La Calera District Court.
Assistant lawyer in charge of drafting resolutions and sentences.
- 2016 / Catholic University of Chile
- Diploma in Insurance Law, with specialization in General Insurance: Marine
- Insurance and Damages
- 2014 / Adolfo Ibáñez University
- Graduated in Legal and Social Sciences
- Minor in Social Communications.
- Assistant in the Civil Law Course “Obligations”, Adolfo Ibáñez University.
- Assistant in the Civil Law Course “Liability”, Adolfo Ibáñez University.
- Assistant in Family Law, Adolfo Ibáñez University.
- Member of Selección Chilena de la Asociación Internacional de Abogados de Derecho de Seguros (AIDA) (Chilean Selection of the International Association of Insurance Lawyers).
- Spanish, English and German.