Economist with more than 5 years of work experience. Responsible, empathetic, autonomous and proactive with great customer service orientation.
- August 2019 – January 2020: Novotempo SPA
Finance Analyst, analyze the activity and financial update of the company, oriented to the profitability, liquidity and risk of the company, with the objective of contributing with information to the management always with the highest confidentiality.
- March 2017 – June 2018/ Latam Airlines S.A. (Miami, Florida, USA)
Senior Analyst Commercial Operations USA-Brazil Routes, revenue management of the different air routes, seeking to implement promotions to achieve increases in Market Share and market competitiveness.
- March 2016- February 2017/ Latam Airlines S.A. (Miami, Florida, USA)
Business Operations Analyst USA-Colombia/Ecuador Routes. Maximize revenue and profitability of each route through analysis and evaluation of promotions with focus on increasing market share.
- March 2015 – October 2015/ Walmart Chile S.A.
Procurement of Snacks/Biscuits/Cocktail. Define, plan and execute the strategy for each category by analyzing sales and market indicators. Determine advertising and promotions for the different products and outline gondolas in each supermarket format.
- November 2013 – February 2015/ Walmart Chile S.A.
Food Sales Analyst. Analyze and ensure compliance with the sales and margin plans of the different categories under his responsibility. Support the buyer in various issues related to the strategy of the categories.
- 2012: Marketing Master, Adolfo Ibáñez University
- 2008-2011: Economist, Minor in Political Sciences, Adolfo Ibáñez University
- English and Spanish (bilingual).